The PartoSure Test is a rapid, qualitative test for detecting the presence of placental alpha microglobulin 1 (PAMG-1) in cervicovaginal secretions in pregnant women with signs and symptoms of early preterm labor (6).
Results in 5 minutes with our 4-step testing procedure (6)
Published studies suggest a lower rate of false positive test results and associated higher PPVs, such as those seen in the PartoSure Test, may contribute to:
• Decreasing unnecessary admissions and acute interventions
• Reducing the length of stay of high risk patients
• Minimizing unnecessary patient transfers
1. Grobman, W.A. et al. (2004) Am. J. Obstet Gynecol. 191, 235.
2. Sanchez-Ramos, L. et al. (2009) Obstet. Gynecol. 114, 631.
3. Ness, A. et al. (2007) Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 197, 426.e1.
4. Alfirevic Z. et al. (2007) Ultrasound Obstet. Gynecol. 29, 47.
5. Lucovnik, M. et al. (2013) Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 209, 217.e1.
6. PartoSure Test Instructions for Use. QIAGEN, 2018.
7. American Hospital Association (AHA). US Birthing Hospital Data, 2016.
8. Wing et al. (2017) Obstet Gynecol. 130, 1183-91.